Relationships, whether romantic, friendship-based, or business relationships are crucial to our life.
Maintaining healthy relationships can be very complex, it requires effort, patience, and understanding.
Even the strongest of partnerships can experience obstacles and problems.
People experience trouble in their relationships because both individuals come from different backgrounds and they have different perspectives about life and how they handle challenges.
Seeking support, encouragement, and counsel from the scriptures can be a valuable source of comfort for your troubled relationship in that particular season.
The Bible contains Scriptures that help us get through hard times and it gives us Wisdom on how to solve problems in our relationship, and hope to hurt individuals and provides insight into overcoming relationship challenges.
I will be sharing 20 Scriptures For Troubled Relationships.
20 Scriptures For Troubled Relationships
1) Romans 12:8 If your gift is to encourage others, do it! If you have money, share it generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly. (NLT)
2) Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turns away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger. (AMP)
3) Matthew 5:9 God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God. (NLT)
4) Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
5) 6 – In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
6) James 1: 19- 20 My dear brothers and sisters, be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. Your anger can never make things right in God’s sight. (NLT)
7) Ephesians 4:2-3 Be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. Always keep yourselves united in the Holy Spirit, and bind yourselves together with peace. (NLT)
8) 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. (NLT)
9) Philippines 2:3-4 Don’t be selfish; don’t live to make a good impression on others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourself. (NLT)
4- Don’t think only about your own affairs, but be interested in others, too, and what they are doing. (NLT)
10) Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart’s desires. (NLT)
11) Proverbs 31:11 The heart of her husband trusts in her confidently and relies on and believes in her securely, so that he has no lack of [honest] gain or need of [dishonest] spoil. (AMP)
12) Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust the LORD than to put confidence in people. (NLT)
13) Isaiah 26:3-4 You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, whose thoughts are fixed on you! (NLT)
4- Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD GOD is the eternal Rock. (NLT)
14) Proverbs 29:2 The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever leans on, trusts in, and puts his confidence in the Lord is safe and set on high. (AMP)
15) Jeremiah 17: 7-8 “But blessed are those who trust in the LORD and have made the LORD their hope and confidence. (NLT)
8 They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they go right on producing delicious fruit. (NLT)
16) Proverbs 16:20 Those who listen to instruction will prosper; those who trust the LORD will be happy. (NLT)
17) Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. (NLT)
18) Proverbs 18:13 He who answers a matter before he hears the facts – it is folly and shame to him. (AMP)
19) Proverbs 15:28 The godly think before speaking; the wicked spout evil words. (NLT)
20) Proverbs 20:7 The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children after them. (NLT)
Relationships are an important aspect of our lives, they bring us happiness and fulfillment but they can also bring us obstacles and troubles.
We can better understand ourselves and our relationships and learn how to navigate the problems we may face by turning to these verses and pondering their significance.
Remember that successful relationships need effort, patience, forgiveness, and understanding.
May these verses provide solace and inspiration as you strive to enhance your relationships and live a more satisfying life.