Love Scriptures for weddings show that marriage in the Christian faith is a lifelong promise between two people to perform their responsibilities as husband or wife.
Many couples who have decided to show their devotion to each other and their faith often turn to Bible verses about marriage when planning their wedding day.
Bible verses about weddings will provide direction and instruction for the couples.
They also allow you to express your emotions whether it’s through your invitations, your views, the details of the ceremony, or your wedding album the two of you created after the big day.
50 Love Scriptures for Wedding
Bible verse about Love.
1) 1 John 4:8 But anyone who does not love does not know God–for God is love. (NLT)
2) Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love covers all offenses. (NLT)
3) 1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us. (ESV)
4) 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. (ESV)
5) 1 Peter 4:8 Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. (NLT)
6) Ephesians 4:2 Be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. (NLT)
8) 1 Corinthians 13:13 There are three things that will endure–faith, hope, and love–and the greatest of these is love. (NLT)
9) 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. (NLT)
10) Romans 12:9 Don’t just pretend that you love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Stand on the side of the good. (NLT)
Bible Verse About Relationship
11) Ecclesiastes 4:9-11 Two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one; they get a better return for their labor. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But people who are alone when they fall are in real trouble. And on a cold night, two under the same blanket can gain warmth from each other. But how can one be warm alone? (NLT)
13) Proverbs 30:18-19 There are three things that amaze me–no, four things I do not understand:how an eagle glides through the sky, how a snake slithers on a rock, how a ship navigates the ocean, how a man loves a woman. (NLT)
14) Song of Solomon 8:6-7 how an eagle glides through the sky, how a snake slithers on a rock, how a ship navigates the ocean, how a man loves a woman. Many waters cannot quench love; neither can rivers drown it. If a man tried to buy love with everything he owned, his offer would be utterly despised. (NLT)
15) Romans 13:8 Pay all your debts, except the debt of love for others. You can never finish paying that! If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill all the requirements of God’s law. (NLT)
16) Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. (KJV)
17) Ruth 1:16-17 But Ruth replied, “Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. I will go wherever you go and live wherever you live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. I will die where you die and will be buried there. May the LORD punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” (NLT)
18) Philippines 1:3 I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, (ESV)
19) Luke 6:31 Do for others as you would like them to do for you. (NLT)
20) Ephesians 5:33 So again I say, each man must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband. (NLT)
21) Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; (KJV)
22) Ephesians 4:32 This is a great mystery, but it is an illustration of the way Christ and the church are one. (NLT)
23) Song of Solomon 8:7 Many waters cannot quench love; neither can rivers drown it. If a man tried to buy love with everything he owned, his offer would be utterly despised. (NLT)
24) Song of Solomon 3:4 Scarcely had I passed by them, When I found the one I love. I held him and would not let him go, Until I had brought him to the house of my mother, And into the chamber of her who conceived me. (ESV)
26) Romans 5:5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. (NKJV)
27) Jeremiah 31:3 Long ago the LORD said to Israel: “I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love, I have drawn you to myself. (NLT)
28) Matthew 19:6 Since they are no longer two but one, let no one separate them, for God has joined them together.” (NLT)
30) Romans 12:10 Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. (NLT)
31) Proverbs 3:3 Never let loyalty and kindness get away from you! Wear them like a necklace; write them deep within your heart. (NLT)
32) John 15:12 I command you to love each other in the same way that I love you. (NLT)
33) Colossians 3:14 And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love. Love is what binds us all together in perfect harmony. (NLT)
34) Genesis 24:64 Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel (NIV)
35) Esther 4:14 If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. What’s more, who can say but that you have been elevated to the palace for just such a time as this?” (NLT)
36) Ecclesiastes 4:9-11 Two people can accomplish more than twice as much as one; they get a better return for their labor. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But people who are alone when they fall are in real trouble. And on a cold night, two under the same blanket can gain warmth from each other. But how can one be warm alone?
37) 1 John 4:16 We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in him. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. (NLT)
38) 1 Peter 3:7 In the same way, you husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat her with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God’s gift of new life. If you don’t treat her as you should, your prayers will not be heard. (NLT)
40) Philippines 1:7 It is right that I should feel as I do about all of you, for you have a very special place in my heart. We have shared together the blessings of God, both when I was in prison and when I was out, defending the truth and telling others the Good News. (NLT)
Bible Verse For Wedding Album
41) Song of Solomon 2:16 My lover is mine, and I am his. He feeds among the lilies! (NLT)
42)Romans 12:10 Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. (NLT)
43) 1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love has been brought to full expression through us. (NLT)
44) Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (ESV)
45) Isaiah 62:4 Never again will you be called the Godforsaken City or the Desolate Land. Your new name will be the City of God’s Delight and the Bride of God, for the LORD delights in you and will claim you as his own. (NLT)
46) Romans 12:9 Don’t just pretend that you love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Stand on the side of the good. (NLT)
47) Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. (NIV)
48) 1 John 4:17 And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we are like Christ here in this world. (NLT)
49) John 4:7 Soon a Samaritan woman came to draw water, and Jesus said to her, “Please give me a drink.” (NLT)
50) Ecclesiastes 4:12 A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. (NLT)
These wonderful and never-changing Bible verses for weddings will evoke memories of what brought you together and reaffirm your commitment to each other.
These Bible verses for weddings will surely leave a good imprint in your hearts as well as proclaim your faith to your guests and loved ones.