Yayyy I bagged the liebster award and this is my second blogger award. The first was the blogger recognition award.
I know today isn’t Friday but I have to post this now because i have already prepared posts for the rest of the year.
I was nominated by the amazing Peace of Cliquetalk. Peace is super funny and I always laugh till I’m teary whenever I read her blog post. Dear Peace, I am a very big fan.
Check out her blog please.
The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers or those with a small following (I am none of these but I acknowledge the award, regardless). It is a way of giving new bloggers some recognition and encouragement for their hard work.
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
Cliquetalk’s questions and my answers;
- What inspires you to write?
Everything. Environment, culture, home, school, emotions, boredom, cups, plates, everything.
- What is your greatest fear as a blogger?
I don’t think I have any.
- Where do you see yourself 5years from now in the blogosphere community?
At the topmost part of the blogosphere.
- Do you have writer’s block?
- If yes, how do you conquer it?
I write anyways, i write it away.
- How supportive are friends and family to you in this path you have chosen?
Quite supportive, I have amazing people around me.
Every blogger that comes across this. Xoxo.
My question for you guys.
- Why did you start your blog?
- Who are your mentors/role models in the blogosphere?
- What’s your niche?
- What are your blogging goals for next year?
Facts about me.
- I love family; I can’t wait to build my home with my husband and have kids.
- I’m yet to discover my temperament.
See you on Friday ❤