So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Psalms 90:12 KJV
So, this post is long overdue!
Wednesday, 11th December was my birthday and it was such a great time! I really looked forward to this birthday particularly because it was a significant age for me and I was really excited for everything it had in store. I’m just 3 days into my new year and so much has happened already. I look forward to many things in this new year but that’s a story for another day.
I’m grateful to everyone who celebrated me on my birthday. Thank you so much!
It’s a priceless gift to be loved and I’m honored to have that.
Grateful for Jesus. My life is all about Him. The glow that I have is a Jesus Glow.
I’d be nothing without Christ. It only gets better, brighter and greater!
I love you all so much. God bless you.
I’ll go right into sharing a few things the past year taught me. These are not necessarily new things but they’re things that became real and practical to me.
1. Character is very important. Get rid of pungent behaviors and stop making excuses for them.
2. There’s always room for improvement. Stop saying “that’s how I am”. Do better.
3. Drinking water and minding your business will bring you a lot of respect!
4. People are very valuable. Love them
5. A very cogent proof of growth is your approach to challenges. This year I found myself in situations I had prayed against. When they still happened, I was downcast for some minutes but immediately, there was a surge and I jerked up and faced it, even consoling and advising people with less challenges.
6. If they talk to you about someone, they’re going to talk to someone about you. Selah.
7. Giving is more blessed than receiving. I’ve given this year more than any other year and I’ve received in this year than any other year. I even gave out foreign currency this year. God is really good.
8. God’s love is real. I know this experientially.
9. Always be willing to reach for more. This year, I became the editor-in-chief of the maiden edition of the Eternity Network International, School of Ministry Magazine. Something I never imagined I could do.
One reason I chose to do this is for documentation. I realize that we tend to forget a lot of things that are done for us after a while and this leads to a life of ingratitude.
I want to be able to come back here, years later and remember the beautiful things God blessed me with, through people on my birthday.
This new year, God has been so good to me! I have received a lot from him; both things money can buy and things that money can’t buy.
I was overwhelmed and wrote everything down. I wrote the word God gave me personally for my new age, the ones that came by prophecy and the ones I want to claim. I wrote down every gift I received, writing both the name of the gift and the name of the giver.
Most of the presents I received are monetary and since I can’t show you that (lol), I’ll be giving the first person to comment on this post a
token of airtime of any network of their choice. All you have to do is to be the first to leave a comment on this post.
I took a few pictures of some of my presents and I’m going to show y’all. PS: My flatlay game is moving strong.
I’ll stop here. I intentionally did not mention the names of givers but I’m truly grateful to everyone of you.