Happy Friday guys!
Feels great to be here again. 😊
The love I felt on Monday which was my birthday, is indescribable.
A big “thank you” to everyone who made my day, God bless you.
This past year has so far, been the most enlightening, educative, transforming, eye opening and developing for me.
EIGHTEEN LESSONS LEARNT IN THE PAST ONE YEAR
- Life is a gift you should never fail to thank God for.
- Avoid complacency. Hard truth is; most times, you’re not as awesome as you think you are. The greatest enemy to today’s success is yesterday’s success. So increase in skill and wisdom and don’t wait till you embarrass yourself. No matter how much you have achieved; someone has done more and better.
- A time will come in your life, when “friends” may have to leave, don’t hold on too tight.
- Your battles are yours. Face them!
- People will always be people, deal with them in wisdom and guard against offence.
- Some things are not worth fighting for. Choose your battles.
- Avoid unhealthy competitions.
- No matter how strong you are, there are times when you’ll be weak and overwhelmed with life; it’s okay to cry. 1 Kings 19:4
- No one is destined to fail. Your success or failure is largely dependent on you.
- You’re never too young to be responsible for yourself.
- Mediocrity is your greatest enemy.
- Some things do NOT take time, they only take GOD.
- Ignorance is very dangerous. Expand and unfreeze your mind, build capacity.
- Don’t hate anyone. People act based on the level of their understanding; if you were in their shoes and you had the same understanding, you’d do same.
- School will try to interfere with your education, DON’T ALLOW THAT!
- Maturity and age are two different things; only a fool mistakes them.
- Don’t feel pained or inferior when people do not acknowledge you. It simply means you haven’t earned that level of attention. Work on yourself and I promise, they’ll come searching for you.
- Take risks.
That’ll be all for today. Thank you for stopping by and I’m still in my birthday mood. The whole of December is mine 💃💃.
See you next week!